ALBERT HEIJN WINTERSPORTWEEKS
How do I redeem my voucher that I purchased at Albert Heijn?
- Click at the bottom of this page for our ticket shop.
- Choose which venue you want to visit.
- Click on 'I already have a ticket'.
- Click on ‘Albert Heijn’ and select the '2 hour ski pass' or '4 hour ski pass', depending on which voucher you have purchased at Albert Heijn.
- You choose a date and time slot.
- You choose the right category (adult from 13 years or child up to 12 years) and the number of people. Please note, 1 voucher is valid for 1 person.
- In the order overview you enter your e-mail address and the code(s) of the voucher(s), the amount of the voucher(s) will be settled in the ticket shop.
- You will receive a confirmation with the new SnowWorld ticket(s) at the e-mail address you have provided. The new SnowWorld ticket(s) gives access to the venue of your choice on the date and time indicated.
- The Albert Heijn vouchers are also valid at Alpenpark Neuss in Germany.
- You must redeem the voucher in advance via our ticket shop for a date and time slot, this is mandatory.
- With the new SnowWorld voucher(s) you go to the reception of Alpenpark Neuss on the chosen date and time slot.
Please note, the corona measures in Germany may differ. Therefore, always check the website of Alpenpark Neuss before your visit.
Corona measures update
We will keep you informed of the corona measures at SnowWorld via this page.