CORONA MEASURES UPDATE
We will keep you informed of the corona measures at SnowWorld via this page.
HOW DO I REDEEM MY VOUCHER THAT I PURCHASED AT HEMA?
- Click at the bottom of this page for our ticket shop.
- Choose which venue you want to visit.
- Click on 'I already have a ticket'.
- Click on ‘HEMA’ and select the '2 hour ski pass' or '4 hour ski pass', depending on which voucher you have purchased at HEMA.
- You choose a date and time slot.
- You choose the right category (adult from 13 years or child up to 12 years) and the number of people. Please note, 1 ticket is valid for 1 person.
- In the order overview you enter your e-mail address and the code(s) of the voucher(s), the amount of the voucher(s) will be settled in the ticket shop.
- You will receive a confirmation with the new SnowWorld voucher(s) at the e-mail address you have provided. The new SnowWorld voucher(s) gives access to the venue of your choice on the date and time indicated.
- The HEMA vouchers are also valid at Alpenpark Neuss in Germany.
- You must redeem the voucher in advance via our ticket shop for a date and time slot, this is mandatory.
- With the new SnowWorld voucher(s) you go to the reception of Alpenpark Neuss on the chosen date and time slot.
Please note, the corona measures in Germany may differ. Therefore, always check the website of Alpenpark Neuss before your visit.