- 3 slopes and a kids world
- 10 lifts including 5 drag lifts, 4 magic carpets and a rope tow
- steepest slope in the Netherlands with a 20% steepness
The temperature on SnowWorld's slopes is -5°C. We highly recommend wearing warm clothing. Gloves are compulsory.
Slope 3 is open! We have worked very hard in 2016 to build the extension of the third slope in Zoetermeer, now 300 metres long. SnowWorld Zoetermeer now has the steepest indoor ski run in Europe. We are very proud of this achievement!
- Part of slope number one is turned into a mogul course from the 17th to the 30th of September 2018
- Maintenance slope 3: The 9th of July until the 27th of Juli 2018. The slope is open during this time, though the quality of the snow might be lower.
For the actual availability of the ski slope you can always call us: +31 79 3 202 202.
The funpark has the following obstacles: