Over 3500 athletes travel to SnowWorld Landgraaf between 1 July and 15 October to train on the only official indoor FIS Rennstrecke in the world. Many top athletes came to train at SnowWorld last summer, including the French, German and Italian World Cup en Europa Cup Teams and the Canadian World Ski Cross Champion Kelsey Serwa. Rossignol, Fischer and Völkl regularly visit us to test their latest equipment.
- protected & secured by FIS-B nets
- icy & medium lines
- start ramp and three terrain transitions
- storage and waxing rooms
- ski team lounge for video analysis
- Fitness & Wellness centre
- free Wi-Fi
- one-day ski pass
- 2 x 2 hours of slalom training on the FIS Rennstrecke
- admission to the fitness and wellness centre
- full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
1st of January 2018 till the 31st of December 2018
All-in-one package from € 100.00 p.p.p.n.
All-in-one package (under 18s) from € 90.00 p.p.p.n.
Download the skiteam flyer 2017/2018 here.
Download the Freestyle skiteam flyer 2017/2018 here.