- largest indoor ski slope in the world
- 5 slopes
- longest slope in the Netherlands
- 8 lifts including 4 magic carpets and a 6-person chair lift
- the only indoor FIS Rennstrecke in the world
The temperature on SnowWorld's slopes is -5°C. We highly recommend wearing warm clothing. Gloves are compulsory.
SnowWorld Landgraaf will once again be providing training facilities for the world's top snowboarding and ski teams this summer. Whilst training is taking place, and due to piste maintenance and competitions, there will be limited access to piste 1 from mid-April until the end of November.
Click here for events and competitions (only in Dutch). SnowWorld would like to invite you to meet the athletes during the competitions!
The funpark has the following obstacles:
- Bal on Spine
- Aframe Rail
- Kicker small
- Kicker medium
- Kicker big
- Down Flat Down
- Down Rail
- Down Box
- Flat Rail
- Picknick like Wallride
- Up/Down Box
- Down Rail from front
- Down Rail with Donkey Dick